MPN: APRA538104A / APRA538105A / APRA538114A / APRA538115A / APRA538219A
- One-piece free float design
- Designed to match seamlessly with Aero Precision's M5 threaded upper receivers
- Eliminated center of top rail for weight reduction
- Top scalloped rails on the front and rear of the handguard
- M-LOK slots at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions
- Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Indexing grooves in 12 o'clock position for positive grip control
- Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Black Hard Anodize or Cerakote
- Actual Length (When Installed):
- 12-Inch: 12.56"
- 15-Inch: 14.94"
- 12-Inch: 7.66 oz.
- 15-Inch: 8.71 oz.
- Mounting Hardware: 4.72 oz.
- Inside Diameter:
- Height: 1.83"
- Width: 1.52"
- Outside Diameter:
- Height: 2.16"
- Width: 1.74"
- Aero Precision M5 Threaded Upper Receivers and most AR-10 upper receivers
**The M5 ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguards are NOT compatible with Aero Precision M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receivers.
**The M5 ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguards may NOT compatible with some AR-10 billet upper receivers due to indexing tabs.
- 1x Aero Precision M5 ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguard
- 1x Barrel Nut
- 1x Mounting Hardware Kit
If you are searching for a sturdy rail system for your AR-10 but also wanting to maintain a narrow profile without sacrificing durability and stability, the Aero Precision M5 ATLAS handguard is what you are looking for.
How the Aero Precision M5 ATLAS Handguard Can Enhance Your Shooting Experience
Manufactured from 6061-T6 Aluminum, you can be confident that the M5 ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK handguard was made in the lowest possible weight without losing durability. Minimal added weight and maximum durability prevents the customization of your gun from negatively impacting your shooting experience.
The M5 ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK handguard is not only aesthetically pleasing but also comfortable to handle.
Why Choose The Aero Precision M5 ATLAS Handguard
The M5 ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK handguard includes all mounting hardware, so it is ready to install upon arrival. Aero’s thoughtful design includes two mirrored tapered locking nuts that distribute pressure evenly. The handguard is also secured by a ratcheting detent. This careful engineering helps make proper installation simple to do at home; no gunsmith required.