- Very low dust signature without swirling effect
- Can be used as a breaching device
- Directs muzzle blast and sound forward, away from the shooter
- Effectively dampens recoil
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Material: Heat-treated ordnance steel
- Finish: Parkerized
- Weight: 3.25 oz.
- Length: 2.236"
- Diameter: 0.965"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- Any .223/5.56 Barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x Troy Industries Claymore 5.56 Muzzle Brake
- 1x Crush Washer
One of the biggest problems with muzzle brakes is their tendency to direct gas and noise back and to the sides, causing nearby shooters significant annoyance and amplifying the risk of hearing loss. The Claymore Muzzle Brake from Troy Industries eliminates this problem with a unique design that directs the muzzle blast to the front while still softening the felt recoil and easing muzzle climb.
You'll find yourself making follow-up shots in an instant with the Claymore Muzzle Brake on your AR15! This muzzle brake also reduces the dust signature commonly encountered with other muzzle brakes.
The Troy Claymore is machined from the hardest ordnance steel. Its raised saw teeth rim even hard enough to be used as a door breaching tool during CQB operations or muzzle strikes during hand-to-hand combat.