- Charging handle latch over-molded with high-strength, fiberglass reinforced polymer for the ultimate combination of strength, weight, and durability
- Allows rapid palm “blading” or finger-thumb charging of the weapon
- Colors are designed to match standard Magpul® color offerings
- True ambidextrous design
- Extended latch for positive engagement
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 7075 Aluminum
- Body: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Latch: Over-Molded Polymer
- Weight: 1.41 oz.
- SIG SAUER MPX
The Raptor-LT ambidextrous SIG MPX charging handle offers better ergonomics and improved functionality over OEM models. In addition, the patented Raptor-LT provides faster charging speeds whether on the range or during live-fire drills and is designed and manufactured in the USA.
Improved Shooting Experience
The Radian Raptor for MPX is designed to provide even the most demanding shooters with an unsurpassed combination of strength, speed, maneuverability, and durability. The ambidextrous design has an extended latch for positive engagement and allows for fast palm or finger charging, ensuring there is no wasted motion. This makes for smooth charging with either hand from either side of the weapon.
The SIG MPX charging handle arm is machined from aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum, and the over-molded handle is composed of high-tensile, glass-reinforced polymer with a total weight of only 1.41 ounces. The body is given a Mil-Spec type III hard coat anodized finish for added protection and is available in black, flat dark earth, and grey finishes that are all designed to match the standard Magpul color options.
The Radian Raptor for MPX charging handle is designed specifically for the SIG SAUER MPX and installs easily with no special tools or gunsmithing knowledge. As with all Radian products, the Raptor charging handle is backed by Radian’s full limited lifetime warranty.