- Charging handle latch over-molded with high-strength, fiberglass reinforced polymer for the ultimate combination of strength, weight, and durability
- Allows rapid palm “blading” or finger-thumb charging of the weapon
- Colors are designed to match standard Magpul® color offerings
- True ambidextrous design
- Extended latch for positive engagement
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 7075 Aluminum
- Body: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Latch: Over-Molded Polymer
- Weight: 1.55 oz.
- SIG SAUER MCX
*Not compatible with SIG SAUER MCX Rattler.
The Sig MCX is an excellent rifle, which has a lot of similarities with the AR platform. For example, it uses a similar charging handle, which is one of the first parts most users like to replace on their stock ARs.
Radian Weapon makes some excellent ambidextrous charging handles for the Sig MCX platform. The Raptor-LT Ambi SIG MCX Charging Handle is designed to be more ergonomic and robust than a standard charging handle. It has an over-molded handle latch made from high-strength fiberglass reinforced polymer for the ideal balance between strength, durability, and weight.
The extended latches allow you to rack this charging handle easily and positively every time, even if you are wearing gloves or have sweaty hands. It will enable operators to use multiple charging techniques like blading and finger-thumb charging with ease.