- Deeper concealment with NEW Torsion technology
- Integrated 10-degree inward cant for greater conceal-ability
- Solid locking retention
- Rounded edges for comfort
- Designed specifically for IWB concealed carry
- Holster retains its shape for efficient one handed re holstering
- Comfortable to wear
- Holster adds minimal mass to weapon
- Adjustable retention
- Compatible with threaded barrels
- Tall sight clearance
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 3.32 oz.
- Style: Inside Waistband
- Front Sight Clearance: Up to 0.355"
- Barrel Clearance: Up to 0.6" Diameter
- Belt Loop Size: 1.5"
- Gun Models:
- Taurus G2c
*This holster is not compatible with compensators, aftermarket frames, weapon lights, lasers, red dot sights, and gun models that are not listed above.
- 1x Bravo Concealment Torsion IWB Holster for Taurus G2c
For any concealed carry setup, you need to have three main components; the pistol, a CCW belt, and a holster. In fact, for a reliable CCW setup, the holster is equally important as the pistol itself.
Now, several IWB holsters are available on the market; however, few can beat the Bravo Concealment Torsion IWB Holster. This holster is made from a durable polymer material. Since it is custom molded to the dimensions of the specific pistol it is meant to be used with, it offers unbeatable and reliable retention. The retention on his holster is also manually adjustable so that the shooter can set the draw force according to their preferences.
The Bravo Concealment Torsion IWB Holster is designed to work with modern pistols. Therefore, it can accommodate pistols with raised sights and threaded barrels. This holster is also designed to be safe and covers the entire trigger guard when the pistol is fully seated inside it.
Comfort is also essential to a successful CCW setup. Therefore, the Bravo Concealment Torsion IWB Holster has a specific curved profile, which conforms to the shooter's waistline. Moreover, the holster uses two clips to fit on your belt securely and offers a tight fit without any sagging or shifting.