- Tool-less elevation adjustment and dual width enhanced front sight post, similar to MBUS Pro
- Standard AR-height when deployed
- Full-featured spring-loaded flip up sight
- Polymer construction, smaller size provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Clamps to most MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails
- Can be deployed with an ambidextrous push-button
- The Magpul Back Up Front Sight MBUS 3 comes in: Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black, Flat Dark Earth, or OD Green
- Weight: 0.88 oz.
- Width: 1.38"
- Height Above Rail, Stowed: 0.47"
- Height Above Rail, Deployed: Standard AR-Height
- Elevation Adjustment (14.5" Sight Radius): 1 MOA per click
- Elevation Adjustment (20" Sight Radius): 0.7 MOA per click
- Any firearm with top Picatinny top rail
**NOT recommend mounting on a railed gas block due to excess heat issues.
**Sight is designed to work on same-plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- 1x Magpul Flip-Up Front Sight (MBUS 3)
Magpul has become one of the most trusted names when it comes to ergonomic and high-quality firearm parts. They are known for making some of the best AR magazines, grips, stocks, and other parts. If you are looking for an excellent set of backup sights for your rifle, Magpul has you covered.
Here we have the MBUS 3 front sight. This simple and durable front sight allows quick and effective shooting down range and can be installed on a Picatinny rail firearm. This standard AR height sight is made from durable polymer, which makes it very rugged. The front post is covered on the side, so it doesn't get banged up in the field.
The MBUS 3 front sight is spring-loaded and can be deployed quickly with an ambidextrous push button. This site can also be adjustable for elevation without any additional tools.
You can get the MBUS 3 sights in multiple colors, including Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green.