Seekins Precision 10.5" 223 Wylde Stainless Steel Fluted Barrel
- Precision machines to match grade tolerances for maximum accuracy
- Chambered in .223 Wylde - Shoots both.223 Remington and 5.56 NATO Safely
- Radial Fluting
- Non-glare bead blasted stainless steel for longevity and ease of maintenance
- 5R Button Rifling
- Caliber: .223 Wylde (5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.)
- Length: 10.5"
- Gas Placement: Carbine-Length
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:8 5R Button Rifling
- Weight: 1 lb. 6.7 oz.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Finish: Non-glare bead blasted (Matt Finish)
Seekins Precision. The name says it all. Seekins Precision has been providing gun owners with quality supplies for their firearms since it first began 10 years ago. The founder of the company started his business with the production of simple scope rings sold from his garage. The company is now located in a 25,000-square-foot building and sells multiple product lines.
Fluted barrels add a touch of interest to a firearm, while at the same time increasing their ability to dissipate heat during operation of the weapon. However, fluting must be done correctly in order to prevent weakening of the barrel. Because fluting is an extremely precise machining job, it makes sense that you would want to choose a company with a commitment to quality.
This 10.5” barrel is ideal for your AR pistol or SBR. Built to match-grade standards, you can rest assured that this product will outlast any circumstance on the range or out in the field. The precision machining of this product ensures perfect shots, every time. Chambered in .223 Wylde, this barrel can handle both .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO loads safely and with ease. You’ll also be able to take advantage of the gas block alignment dimple included on this barrel for quick gas block installation.