Seekins Precision 10.5" 223 Wylde Match Grade Stainless Steel Barrel
- Precision machines to match grade tolerances for maximum accuracy
- Chambered in .223 Wylde - Shoots both.223 Remington and 5.56 NATO Safely
- Non-glare bead blasted stainless steel with Armor Black coated for longevity and ease of maintenance
- 5R Button Rifling
- Caliber: .223 Wylde (5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.)
- Length: 10.5"
- Gas Placement: Carbine-Length
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:8 5R Button Rifling
- Weight: 1 lb. 8.3 oz.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Finish: Non-glare bead blasted with Armor Black coated
Your AR pistol or SBR is the one of the most valuable investments you’ll ever make. As the owner of this type of weapon, you understand the importance of high-quality components during the initial design and building of the firearm, as well as when you want to perform an upgrade or a replacement.
Seekins Precision has produced some of the finest barrels in the world. Made from premium stainless steel blanks, each barrel must pass four different tests to ensure that it meets the rigorous standards set by the company. Precision machining and detailed inspections guarantee perfect concentricity and flawless alignment throughout the product.
This replacement is chambered in .223 Wylde, making it suitable for both .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO loads. This product is a drop-in replacement and will fit securely on all Mil-Spec receivers.
The gas block alignment dimple of this product will make it easy for you to install any .750” gas block. The Armor Black finish of this product will protect your vision while enhancing the appearance of your firearm. If you plan to use muzzle devices, this 10.5” barrel is threaded for easy installation and removal.