Seekins Precision 10.5" 300 Blackout Match Grade Stainless Steel Barrel
- Precision CNC machined to match grade tolerances for extreme accuracy
- Chambered in 300 Blackout
- Non-glare bead blasted stainless steel then Armor Black coated for longevity and ease of maintenance
- 5R Button Rifling with 1:7 twist rate
- Caliber: .300 Blackout
- Length: 10.5"
- Gas Placement: Pistol-Length
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:7 5R Button Rifling
- Weight: 1 lb. 4.7 oz.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Finish: Non-glare bead blasted then Armor Black coated
If you’re looking to build an AR pistol or a short-barreled rifle (SBR), you will find the Seekins Precision 10.5 300 Blackout barrel to be the perfect piece for your firearm. Whether you’re choosing replacement barrel or building an AR from scratch, this match-grade barrel is certain to meet your need for durability and accuracy. All Seekins Precision products live up to the company’s name. The 10.5 300 Blackout barrel is precision CNC-machined from one of the finest stainless steel blanks available. The bead-blasted finish helps prevent the risk of glare from the sun or other light sources. Seekins takes quality very seriously. Before each barrel is released for purchase, it is given four inspections to ensure perfect concentricity and alignment. With a commitment such as this, you can feel confident that the barrel you hold in your hands has the maximum potential for accuracy. Every Seekins barrel is threaded to fit compatible muzzle devices. This 300 Blackout barrel is compatible with any Mil-Spec upper receiver and is the preferred choice for suppressed AR systems. The AR-15 300 Blackout barrel also features the exclusive Seekins gas block alignment dimple to facilitate a quick and easy installation of any .750” gas block. Order your barrel today and experience the quality of Seekins Precision.