- Compatible with 9mm and .380 barrels featuring 1/2x28 threads
- Tension lock O-ring for secure hand-tight installation
- Constructed from solid 316L Stainless Steel bar stock sourced from the USA
- Designed, assembled, and machined in the USA
- Incorporates a multi-port design consisting of three slotted 90-degree ports and a tapered front crown, effectively redirecting gases away from the muzzle and reducing felt recoil
- Available in popular PVD and Nitride colors for customization options
*Optional use medium hold thread-locking compound for semi-permanent installation.
- Caliber: 9mm / .380
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Finish: PVD or Nitride
- Weight: 0.56 oz.
- Length: 0.79"
- Outer Diameter (Widest): 0.73"
- Outer Diameter (Barrel End): 0.65"
- Bore Diameter: 0.39"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- Any 9mm and .380 threaded barrel in 1/2x28 T.P.I.
*Compensators can affect the timing of your pistol and may require adjustments in lubrication, ammunition, recoil spring, and other areas.
Looking for a recoil compensator? Check out the 9mm Micro Compensator from True Precision.
Muzzle Rise Tamed
Thanks to its 360-degree multi-port design, the True Precision 9mm Micro Compensator brings unparalleled stability to the table. It features three slotted 90-degree ports with a tapered front crown, working together to redirect muzzle gasses for adequate recoil compensation and less muzzle rise.
Style and Recoil Management
The True Precision 9mm Micro Compensator isn't just about performance; it got style too. With a variety of finishes on the menu, you've got the freedom to pick one that vibes with your personal flair. Installing the True Precision 9mm Micro Compensator is very simple, and it comes with a tension lock O-ring, allowing you to get a secure installation by hand.
Designed and meticulously machined in the USA, the True Precision 9mm Micro Compensator is forged from premium 316L Stainless Steel, ensuring robustness and resilience. Elevate your shooting game with the True Precision 9mm Micro Compensator. It's not just a part; it's a shooting experience enhancer.