- Make from durable 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Black Nitride finish resists surface wear and corrosion while providing increased surface hardness
- Reduce muzzle climb and recoil without unnecessary weight and bulk
- Only added a few tenths of an inch to your barrel; perfect for concealed carry
- Wrench flats for easy installation
*Compensators can affect the timing of your pistol and may require adjustments in lubrication, ammunition, recoil spring, and other areas.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Weight: 0.49 oz.
- Length: 0.69"
- Outer Diameter: 0.69"
- Bore Diameter: 0.368"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- Any threaded barrel in 1/2x28 T.P.I.
The Griffin Armament Micro Carry Comp was strategically engineered to be the ideal compensator for concealed carry shooters.
Supports Improved Accuracy
The Griffin Armament Carry Comp redirects gas while curbing recoil and muzzle rise. When combined with practice at the range, this compensator may contribute to improved accuracy and smaller groupings.
Manufactured For Ultimate Durability
Manufactured from 17-4 Stainless Steel, then finished with black nitride to maximize surface hardness and protect against corrosion, the Griffin Armament Carry Comp offers you a strong compensator ready to stand up to practice at the range and wear from daily carrying.
Griffin Armament ensured that this durability only added a minimal amount of excess weight to keep your handgun of choice as low weight as possible, making it less bulky to conceal carry.
The Griffin Armament Micro Carry Comp is not bulky despite its durability, adding less than an inch to the barrel of your 9mm handgun of choice. This also makes your handgun congruous with a wider assortment of holsters.
This compensator is also simple to install; with wrench flats, this compensator is installed efficiently, and it is no sweat to torque into proper position.