MPN: APAR538105M22 / APAR538115M22 / APAR538705M22 / APAR538715M22
- Caliber: .308 Win
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M5 Upper (DPMS High Profile) - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 15-Inch ATLAS S-ONE or R-ONE M-LOK Handguard of choice
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16-Inch 1:10 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Mid-Length Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- HP and MPI Tested
*ATLAS S-ONE Handguard: Front and rear picatinny rail section. Eliminated center of top rail for weight reduction.
*ATLAS R-ONE Handguard: Full top picatinny rail
- Weight: ~4.4 lbs.
- Overall Length: ~25.75"
- DPMS Gen I pattern LR308 lowers and parts
*Will not fit DPMS Gen 2 pattern lowers
- 1x Aero Precision 16" .308 CMV M5 Complete Upper Assembly
If you’re looking to truly customize your .308 AR, choosing the right upper assembly is one of the most important parts of the process. Being able to change out parts ranging from the bolt carrier group to the charging handle ensures that your gun is precisely what you want and need it to be. Our 16” .308 Upper Assemblies are exactly what you’re looking for, especially if you want to create a sleek, tactical look without forfeiting any functionality with your firearm.
No BCG and Charging Handle
Thanks to its modular design, this upper assembly comes with most of the essential parts yet gives you the ability to create a fully customized weapon. You can control how your gun functions and same money on parts that you will eventually replace. It is designed with weight and size in mind; this upper assembly provides plenty of space for any attachment the firearm owner may have. Finally, this upper assembly offers you the slim profile you need while providing plenty of strength and stability.
What Makes The Aero Precision .308 M5 Upper Assemblies Superior?
Whether you’re a new gun owner or a longtime gun enthusiast, you understand that the quality of the pieces that make up your firearm is of utmost importance. Fortunately, these M5 upper assemblies are made of 7075-T6 Aluminum with Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish. This ensures that your upper assembly is equipped to handle frequent use.