- Ball dimpled expansion ports reduce muzzle rise and minimize felt recoil
- No ports at the bottom to reduce ground blast
- Pre-drilled pin hole for welding (will not bring 14.5" barrel to meet 16" overall length)
- Comes with a crush washer
- Caliber: .308 Win. / 7.62 NATO / 300 Blackout
- Finish: Melonite
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 2.19 oz.
- Length: 1.85"
- Outer Diameter: 0.87"
- Bore Diameter: 0.37"
- Thread: 5/8"-24 TPI
- .308/300 Blackout barrel with 5/8"-24 thread pitch
- 1x SLR Rifleworks .30 Cal Synergy Mini Compensator
- 1x Crush Washer
Are you looking for a compact, effective compensator to upgrade your build? Do you want to increase performance without loading down the barrel of your weapon? Then you owe it to yourself to get the SLR 30 Cal Synergy Mini Compensator. You will be amazed at the overall performance that comes in this unique package. This diminutive titan outdoes its’ larger cousins, soaring far beyond your expectations. You will find that weapon control and rapid target acquisition becomes nearly as second nature as breathing.
Exquisitely machined for performance
The custom designed SLR .30 Cal Mini Comp is specifically built for speed and handling. This piece outshines all others especially when combined with a shorter build. It provides great maneuverability in close quarters giving you the edge when it really counts. You will enjoy rapid reaction time, clean follow-through and rapid target acquisition which are benefits of a shorter weapon profile. Muzzle rise and felt recoil virtually disappear when you mate the SLR .30 Cal Synergy Mini Compensator to the business end of your weapon. This easy to install compensator does not have to be pinned and welded saving you time and labor. You will love the quality stainless steel construction that yields long life and makes cleaning super easy. Your SLR .30 Cal Mini Comp easily outshines similar components in its’ field. Sexy but still very effective, your SLR .30 Cal Mini Comp will quickly become your most treasured tool, whether in the field or at the range.