- Extreme recoil reduction with less perceived blast
- The 5-port design creates an ultra smooth recoil event that improves performance and makes shooting more enjoyable
- Timing nut included for easy installation and indexing
- Indexing slots compatible with the Dynamount Front Sight allow for a standard upright alignment or a 45 degree offset
- 416 Stainless Steel with ultra-rugged salt bath nitride finish
- 100% Made in the USA
- Caliber: 7.62 NATO / .308 Win. / 300 Blackout / 30-30 Win.
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Length: 3.28"
- Outer Diameter:
- Muzzle End: 0.76"
- Body: 0.98"
- Bore Diameter: 0.37"
- Thread: 5/8"-24 TPI
- .30 Cal barrel with 5/8"-24 thread pitch and a minimum thread length of 0.600 inches
- Compatible with Dynamount front sight
*It is recommended to use this muzzle device on barrels 14" or longer due to the muzzle blast from aggressive recoil reduction.
- 1x Ultradyne Apollo Max Muzzle Brake (.308/7.62)
- 1x Cover Sleeve
- 1x Shrouded Timing Nut
.308 Winchester is a very common caliber used for hunting, self-defense, long-range shooting, and more. It is a very capable round, but compared to calibers like 5.56, it is quite powerful and concussive.
The recoil on any rifle chambered in .308 is quite strong, and one of the best ways to decrease the recoil impulse and the muzzle rise for more accurate and quick shots is to install a muzzle brake or compensator.
If you are looking for a heavy muzzle brake that can significantly mitigate the felt recoil of the .308 caliber, then the Ultradyne Apollo S is a fantastic option.
Extreme Recoil Reduction
The Ultradyne Apollo S is a full-size muzzle brake, and with its 5-port design, it can significantly decrease recoil by vectoring muzzle gasses in the direction opposite to the recoil impulse. Additionally, the weight of the muzzle brake also reduces the muzzle rise, which can be quite significant with a .308 Winchester cartridge.
Moreover, since the gases are vented from 5 different ports on both sides, the perceived blast also decreased significantly.
The Ultradyne Apollo S is made to handle the .308 or 7.62 NATO rounds; therefore, it is super strong, durable, and rugged. It is made from 416 Stainless Steel and has a QPQ nitride finish for longevity.
The Ultradyne Apollo S is slightly longer than 3 inches and weighs about 4.6 ounces. It has a 5/8"-24 TPI thread pitch and is compatible with rifles chambered in 7.62 Nato, .308 Winchester, 300 Blackout, and 30-30 Winchester.
One of the biggest hassles with installing a muzzle brake, especially one with side ports, is timing it properly. Getting the right configuration can take a lot of time to get the perfect amount of washers and o-rings.
However, to make things easier, the Ultradyne Apollo S comes with a timing nut, which can help install and index the muzzle break. The indexing slots are also compatible with Ultradyne's Dynamount Front Sight and allow for a simple upright alignment or a 45 degree offset as well.