- Extreme recoil reduction with less perceived blast
- The 5-port design creates an ultra smooth recoil event that improves performance and makes shooting more enjoyable
- Timing nut included for easy installation and indexing
- Indexing slots compatible with the Dynamount Front Sight allow for a standard upright alignment or a 45 degree offset
- 416 Stainless Steel with ultra-rugged salt bath nitride finish
- 100% Made in the USA
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Weight: 5.2 oz.
- Length: 2.94"
- Outer Diameter:
- Muzzle End: 0.87"
- Body: 0.98"
- Bore Diameter: 0.272"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI
- .223/5.56 barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- Compatible with Dynamount front sight
- 1x Ultradyne Apollo Max Muzzle Brake (.223/5.56)
- 1x Cover Sleeve
- 1x Shrouded Timing Nut
The Apollo S muzzle brake from Ultradyne provides a scientific approach to reducing recoil and improving muzzle control. After studying thousands of recoil events, the engineers at Ultradyne have come up with a brake design that uses less aggressive gas venting that virtually eliminates muzzle rise. The brake is rated for over a dozen calibers, including the 223 Rem and 5.56 NATO.
The Ultradyne Apollo S muzzle brake five-port design has been engineered to strike the perfect balance between less aggressive gas venting, recoil reduction, and decreased muzzle rise. This results in the brake evening out recoil and providing an ultra-smooth shooting experience like no other muzzle brake on the market.
The Ultradyne Apollo S muzzle brake is CNC machined from 416 stainless steel and given an ultra-rugged salt-bath nitride finish. Weighing in at just 5.2 ounces and measuring only 2.94 inches long with an outside diameter of just 0.975 inches, the brake won't weigh down your platform or get in your way. Indexing slots are designed to be compatible with the Dynamount front sight for either a 45-degree offset or standard upright alignment.
The Apollo S muzzle brake installs easily on barrels at least 14 inches long and has a 1/2"-28 thread pitch using a standard 13/16 inch wrench. No special gunsmithing knowledge is required, and a timing nut is included.