MPN: CMC-BBL-223-001 / CMC-BBL-223-004 / CMC-BBL-223-008
- Optimal length gas systems for barrel lengths with a 1:7″ twist rate
- M4 feed ramps for reliability
- Air Gauged tested for consistency
- 1/2″x28 thread pattern to fit standard AR15 muzzle devices
- 11-degree match crown for increased accuracy
- Bottom dimple for easy gas block install and alignment
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington
- Chamber: .223 Wylde
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Profile: SOCOM
- Gas Placement:
- 7.5-Inch: Pistol-Length
- 10.5-Inch: Carbine-Length
- 16.25-Inch: Mid-Length
- Twist Rate: 1:7 Twist
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2″ x 28
- Finish: H&M Blacknitride+™
- 7.5-Inch: 1.01 lbs.
- 10.5-Inch: 1.33 lbs.
- 16.25-Inch: 1.96 lbs.
- AR-15 upper receivers
Looking for the right upgrade for your AR15 barrel or the right barrel to complete your AR15 build? CMC has designed the SOCOM Profile Barrel to be the ideal weight and manufactures it with attentive precision to help you improve your shooting accuracy.
An Intentionally Designed and Carefully Manufactured AR15 Barrel
The CMC SOCOM Profile Barrel was designed to be the ideal barrel for the modern marksman's AR15 based upon opinions from military shooters, law enforcement and civilian shooters.
CMC carefully manufactures every barrel; each one is inspected for complete straightness as well as air gauged for maximum consistency, all to help you have the most accuracy possible when you shoot.
Make Your Weapon More Durable and More Versatile with CMC's SOCOM Profile Barrel
These CMC AR15 barrels are manufactured from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium and covered in H&M Blacknitride+™ to improve long term durability. Further, this .223 Wylde barrel allows you to use either .223 or 5.56 NATO ammunition.