MPN: APRH100061 / APRH100429
- High Pressure Tested (HPT) and Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Made from high-quality 416R Stainless Steel
- Button rifling for accuracy
- Nickel Boron coated M4 feed ramp extensions
- Non-glare bead blasted finish for durability and ease of care
- .223 Wylde chamber - safely fire either 5.56 NATO or .223 Rem. ammunition
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO /.223 Remington
- Chamber: .223 Wylde
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- 16-Inch: Government
- 18-Inch: SPR
- Twist Rate: 1:8 Twist
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Finish: Bead Blasted
- Aero 16" .223 Wylde Barrel (Mid-Length): 1 lb. 11 oz.
- Aero 18" .223 Wylde Barrel (Rifle-Length): 2 lbs. 8 oz.
There are a hundred different choices to make when you build a custom rifle. Barrel choices are largely determined by your intended use. If you’re in the market for the durability of a quality stainless steel barrel, Wing Tactical has a lot of great options. One of the best is the Aero Precision 223 Wylde AR-15 Stainless Steel Barrel.
Aero Precision .223 Wylde Barrel: Accuracy and Flexibility
Every once in a while, something comes along gives us the best of both worlds. The .223 Wylde is one of those rare beasts. The .223 Wylde chamber accepts both .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO ammunition without sacrificing strength or accuracy. You can dip into both pools with amazing results all the while knowing that your AR-15 stainless steel barrel .223 Wylde Chamber has the fortitude to handle hot 5.56 NATO rounds and send them downrange exactly where you want them. Whether you need an 18” .223 Wylde barrel or a 16” .223 Wylde barrel for your build, there is an Aero Precision Stainless .223 Wylde Barrel just right for your build.
Choose your length, either way, you get a precision crafted high-quality barrel made of 416 Stainless. Whether you choose a 16” .223 Wylde barrel or the 18” .223 Wylde barrel, you get a flawless bead blasted .223 Wylde Barrel with a Nickel Boron coated M4 extension. Either choice features a 1 in 8-inch twist and they’re threaded ½ x 28 so they’re ready to mount to your favor muzzle device with no hassle at all. Aero Precision brings the exceptional attention to detail they learned in the aerospace industry to the small arms market so you know that nothing was overlooked in the production of these barrels.