- Completely ambidextrous mirrored controls
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 uppers
- Extended and enlarged latch for smooth operation
- Removable handles with custom threaded stainless steel pin
- Laser etched
- High polish surface for smooth charging
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 hard coat anodized
- Weight: 1.31 oz.
One of the first things many operators replace on their stock AR-15s is the charging handle. On a standard Mil-Spec AR, the charging handle is only designed for right-handed shooters, and the latches are small and can be difficult to grab when wearing gloves.
Enlarged Ambidextrous Latches
The Ambidextrous Charging Handle from Juggernaut Tactical solves these problems. It has ambidextrous mirrored controls, which make it easy to use for left-handed shooters. Moreover, the extended latches allow easy operation, even with gloved hands.
The charging handle is made from aluminum and has a high polished surface, which results in a very smooth, frictionless operation. The Juggernaut Tactical Ambidextrous Charging Handle is compatible with any standard AR and can significantly improve its practicality and performance.