- Precision machined to M16/M4 Specs
- Mil-spec type III hard coat anodizing
- M4 feed ramps
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 8.6 oz.
- 1x Phase 5 Mil-Spec Flat Top Upper Receiver
- 1x Forward assist assembly (installed)
- 1x Ejection Port Cover Assembly (installed)
Precise tolerances and good workmanship are important for an AR15 upper receiver's reliability, and Phase 5 Tactical puts both of them into their AR15 flat top upper receiver.
Phase 5 Tactical starts with the highest quality metal available, then machines it to the exact dimensions necessary through their advanced manufacturing processes. It is designed to fit together flawlessly with other common AR15 components. M4 feed ramps are cut into the receiver to ensure reliability when chambering rounds. This upper receiver is topped off with a layer of Mil-Spec type-3 anodizing to stop wear and corrosion. The uniform black color of this coating will match perfectly with other AR15 parts. The Picatinny rail slots on top are ready to accept your preferred optic or rear sight.
This upper receiver is the best option if you are looking to build a custom AR or upgrade your factory model. It has Phase 5 Tactical's name on it, so you can be sure that this is a high-quality upper receiver!