- Manufactured to the highest quality standards
- Fit barrels with .750 diameter gas seat
- Heat Treated to condition H900
- Securely retain the gas block in position with 2 set screws
- Comes complete with set screws and gas tube roll pin
- Laser engraved.
- Ultra-low Profile.
- Material: 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Weight: 1.48 oz.
- Height: 1.336
- Length: 1''
- Width: 0.899
- AR-15 and AR-10 barrel with .750" gas seat
- 1x CMC Trigger Low Pro Gas Block
- 2x Set Screws
- 1x Gas Tube Roll Pin
A low-profile gas block is necessary to make your AR-15 compatible with most handguards. It is also great for users who want a more streamlined look and have no need for the standard AR-15 A2 front sight. CMC Trigger produces their low pro gas block to fill this need.
The CMC Trigger Low Pro Gas Block is milled out of 17-4PH stainless steel, the same kind used in many gun parts for corrosion resistance. The minimalist dimensions of this stainless steel gas block allow you to install handguards with no modifications required. Two set screws hold the gas block securely in place. A Black Nitride finish is also applied, giving this stainless steel block resistance to even extreme heat, corrosion, and exposure to inclement weather.
Make your gas system as strong and reliable as possible with this low pro gas block from CMC Trigger!