- Reconfigures the squared shape of the AR-15 magazine well into an ergonomic and comfortable grip option
- Gives AR-15 receivers a distinctive aesthetic upgrade
- Easy installation
- Oil and solvent resistant
- Allows arms to stay close to the body for a very sturdy hold
- Material: Rubber
- Finish: Black, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green
- Weight: 0.95 oz.
- Mil-Spec AR-15 lower receivers
*Cannot be mounted to lowers with permanent trigger guard. (Installation require disassemble of the trigger guard)
If you are one of the shooters who like to get a tucked-in and tight grip on your rifle, placing your support hand on the magazine rather than the handguard, then you should check out the Ergo Never Quit Magwell Grip.
The Ergo Never Quit Magwell Grip is designed to be mounted over the magwell of an AR-15. This rubber magwell grip gives the shooter a more comfortable contact point to hold the rifle. Moreover, holding the rifle from the magazine can lead to extra wear on the magazine catch, so using this grip can help you avoid that as well while gaining all the benefits of a shirt tucked in the grip.
Installing the Ergo Never Quit Magwell Grip is very simple and easy. All you have to do is take out the trigger guard pin and slide the grip onto the magwell. The grip is made from rubber and is available in multiple colors. It can make your rifle more ergonomic and add to its appearance as well. This durable grip option is also oil and solvent-resistant, so it won't get damaged from the moisture or sweat on your hands.