- Purpose made to fit precision Bolt Action Rifles, AR-15/AR-10, Chassis Systems, and all firearms that accept AR-15 style grips
- Overmolded SUREGRIP® material with heavy texture
- Ambidextrous with ergonomic contours and palm swell
- Comes with mounting hardware
- Made in the USA with lifetime guarantee
- Material: Polymer and Rubber
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Height: 4"
- Length: 2.07"
- Width: 1.75"
- AR-15 and AR-10
- 1x ERGO TDX-0 Tactical Deluxe Zero Angle Flat Top Suregrip
- 1x Socket Head Steel ¼-28 x 1” Bolt
- 1x Steel Star Washer
- 1x Gapper
The grip and the handguard are two of the most critical parts of a rifle. They are the contact points that an operator grabs the rife from, and for accurate shooting, especially at longer ranges, it is essential to have a comfortable grip and handguard.
The grip is more important since most of the time long-range shooting is done with a bipod to add stability. If you are looking to upgrade the grip on your AR-style rifle or any other bolt action rifle that accepts AR grips, you need to check out the TDX-0 Tactical Deluxe Zero Angle Flat Top Suregrip from ERGO.
This Ergonomic grip is made for long-range shooting from a bipod or table. It is not angled like most standard AR-15 grips and has a straight polymer frame, with over-molded SUREGRIP® material. The grip is heavily textured and has ergonomic contours and Palm swells on both sides.
The ERGO TDX-0 Tactical Deluxe Zero Angle Flat Top Suregrip is very easy to install and comes with all the mounting gear you will need