- Advanced design - reduces fatigue and improves one-handed control
- Strong and Lightweight - military-grade reinforced polymer composite
- Better trigger manipulation - improves finger-to-trigger contact and angle
- Rubber coating - positive grip even in wet condition
- Storage compartment - storage with hinged door for batteries, parts, or cleaning kit
- Drop-in installation - replaces original grip on any weapon utilizing AR15 grips
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green
- Material: Polymer and rubber
- Finish: Black, Flat Dark Earth, or OD Green
- Length: 2.06"
- Height: 4.35"
- Width: 1.26"
- Wight: 4.6 oz.
- AR-15 and AR-10
The AR-15 is an excellent platform, but the original A2 grip leaves something to be desired. Can you remember when the only Doritos available were nacho cheese? Now they seem to come out with a new flavor every time you go to the store. Well, originally we only had the hard plastic pistol grip available for the AR-15 and we made do with it. Then, like the crazy new Doritos, everybody and his brother was putting out another style of pistol grip. Admittedly, some worked as advertised, although most did little to improve one's shooting experience. However, every once in a while you stumble onto something that works, today's that day for you.
FAB Defense AGR-43 Pistol Grip
The FAB Defense AGR-43 Pistol Grip is made especially for the AR-15 platforms. While retaining the wildly popular design of its predecessor, the FAB Defense AFR-43 Pistol Grip added a rubber overcoating, taking this model over the top. The combination of design and material allow for ultimate weapon control and retention. Where the FAB Defense rubber pistol grip performs great on your shoulder fired rifle, you really ought to feel it in action on an SBR or AR pistol setup.
Get Better Griping with This FAB Defense Rubber Pistol Grip
You'll get a positive grip every time thanks to the multi-textured rubber coating that covers the entire gripping area. The texture is designed to ventilate the hand and prevent sweaty palms, allowing you to shoot comfortably for hours. The shape of the grip is a natural fit for the human hand, and a large beavertail provides superior ergonomics and control over the weapon.
The FAB Defense rubber pistol grip is not only comfortable to use with your bare hands, but it loves gloves too. Its tough, polymer skeleton provides a hard, strong backbone for the durable, soft, over-molded rubber. The FAB Defense rubber pistol grip is purposefully designed for operating in extreme environments. If you shoot in adverse situations you will find the FAB Defense AGR-43 Pistol Grip invaluable. The internal storage area will hold any small items securely; it is great for spare batteries, lubricant, or even a few rounds of ammunition.