- Fits all Mil-Spec AR-15 lower receivers
- Feature common parts that may rattle loose or break
- High quality with competitive pricing
- M4E1 / Mil-Spec AR-15 Lowers
- 1x Bolt Catch Spring
- 1x Bolt Catch Plunger
- 2x Threaded Roll Pin
- 2x Bolt Catch Roll Pin
- 2x Pivot/Takedown Pin Detent
- 2x Pivot/Takedown Pin Detent Spring
- 1x Trigger/Hammer Pin
- 1x Safety Selector Detent
- 1x Safety Selector Detent Spring
- 1x Pistol Grip Screw
- 1x Pistol Grip Lock Washer
- 1x Trigger Spring
- 1x Hammer Spring
- 1x Disconnector Spring
- 1x Nylon Tipped Tension Set Screw (1/4-28 x 1/2)
- 1x Buffer Retainer
- 1x Buffer Retainer Spring
- 2x 4-40 Set Screw (for threaded takedown in detent hole)
- 2x Trigger Guard Roll Pin
- 2x Forward Assist Roll Pin
Always be prepared to shoot your AR15 with the Aero Precision AR-15 field repair kit.
The Aero Precision AR-15 Repair Kit Is A Staple In Your Shooting Bag
The more you shoot your AR15, the more comfortable you become with it. However, the more use your weapon gets, the more likely it is that something will break.
By investing in an AR-15 field repair kit to add to your shooting bag, you will have some of the most commonly broken parts on hand, enabling you to be prepared to keep shooting even if a part of your AR15 breaks.
What AR-15s Are Compatible With The Aero Precision AR-15 Field Repair Kit?
This Aero Precision AR-15 repair kit is manufactured for .300 Blackout and 5.56x45mm Mil-Spec AR15 lowers.
What Else Can You Use The Aero Precision AR-15 Repair Kit For?
If you are building your dream AR15, this kit of parts is ideal to have on hand to complete your build without fear of delay from misplacing parts.