MPN: R0293 / R0294 / R0295 / R0383 / R0592 /R0687
- Easily switch from a 90-degree throw to a 45-degree short throw
- Screw-less design
- Hardened stainless steel safety detent for smooth lever rotation
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Radian Grey, Tungsten Grey, Radian OD Green, and NP3.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Center Shaft: Hardened Steel
- Lever: 7075 aluminum
- Center Shaft: Black Nitride
- Lever: Anodized, Cerakote, or NP3
- Weight: 0.42 oz.
- AR-15 and AR-10
- 1x Black Nitride Safety Center Shaft
- 1x Standard Length Levers
- 1x Spring loaded retention studs
- 1x Hardened Stainless Safety Detent
- 1x Detent Spring
- 1x Allen Wrench
For reaction time, you need to have a quality safety selector. Practice can help you improve your speed significantly. However, if you want to be faster, a superior safety selection like the Radian Talon is a excellent choice.
Interchangeable 45/90 Degree Throw
This safety selector allows you to easily switch from a 90-degree throw to a 45-degree short throw. It doesn't have a weak side lever, so it is not ambidextrous. However, this also simplifies the design and allows it to be installed without any screws that can come loose.
The center shaft of the selector is made from hardened stainless steel and is designed with a safety detent for smoother lever rotation. The selector itself is made from aluminum and is available in a variety of finishes to optimize the aesthetics of your rifle.