MPN: R0018 / R0019 / R0020 / R0022 / R0233 /R0567
- Easily switch from a 90-degree throw to a 45-degree short throw
- Screw-less design
- Hardened stainless steel safety detent for Smooth lever rotation
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Radian Grey, Tungsten Grey, NP3, and Red
- Made in U.S.A.
- Center Shaft: Hardened Steel
- Lever: 7075 aluminum
- Center Shaft: Black Nitride
- Lever: Anodized, Cerakote, or NP3
- Weight: ~0.53 oz.
- AR-15 and AR-10
- 1x Black Nitride Safety Center Shaft
- 2x Levers (Long and Short)
- 3x Spring loaded retention studs
- 1x Hardened Stainless Safety Detent
- 1x Detent Spring
- 1x Allen Wrench
*This kit includes 2 lever lengths: long and short.
Even the most experienced shooters may find themselves in situations where their dominant arm is incapacitated for some reason. Because the ability to use your non-dominant side could mean the difference between life and death in extreme cases, it’s not a bad idea to be as comfortable as possible with shooting either right- or left-handed. If you’re looking for an ambidextrous safety selector, you’ll find the Radian (formerly AXTS Weapons System) Talon Ambi Safety Selector to be that perfect fit.
Radian Weapons is known for its high-quality AR rifle parts. Because of the quality of these parts, Radian products are trusted by law enforcement officers, military personnel and civilian gun owners alike.
Radian Talon Safety Selector
The Talon safety selector features a screw-free design that eliminates the risk of loose or lost levers. The innovative construction of this safety selector permits the operator of the rifle to make the change from “safe” to “fire” from either side of an AR-15 lower, permitting you to train with both your strong side and your support side.
The Radian Talon safety selector can be switched from a 90 degree throw to a 45 degree throw without ever needing to remove the selector from the lower. This kit will arrive at your home complete with all the tools needed for successful installation.