- Birdcage style flash hider minimizes muzzle flash
- Decreases the chance of a dust cloud forming while shooting from a prone position
- Timing nut included for easy installation and indexing
- Indexing slots compatible with the Dynamount Front Sight allow for a standard upright alignment or a 45 degree offset
- 100% CNC-machined quality
- 100% Made in the USA
- Caliber: Any caliber with a 1/2-28 thread pattern
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Length: 2.5"
- Outer Diameter: 0.875"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Any caliber if the barrel has a 1/2-28 thread pattern and a minimum thread length of 0.600 inches
- Compatible with Dynamount front sight
- 1x Ultradyne Nighthawk Flash Hider (.223/5.56)
- 1x Cover Sleeve
- 1x Shrouded Timing Nut
The Ultradyne Nighthawk is a birdcage style flash hider for AR-15 .223/5.56 caliber firearms that is designed to limit distraction to the shooter by significantly reducing muzzle flash. The Nighthawk also helps reduce muzzle rise for faster follow-up shots and is compatible with the Ultradyne Dynamount front sight.
The AR-15 flash hider reduces muzzle flash that can impair vision when shooting under low light conditions. The non-vented undercarriage is designed to limit the amount of dust kicked up when shooting from a prone position. The carrel-mounted sight design option prevents sight deflection that often happens with handguard mounting. The Nighthawk also aids in faster and more accurate follow-up shots by reducing muzzle rise.
The AR-15 flash hider is CNC cut from 416 Stainless Steel and coated with an ultra-rugged QPQ nitride salt bath finish for extreme durability. The Nighthawk weighs in at only 3.7 ounces with an overall length of just 2.5 inches to keep your AR light and maneuverable. Indexing slots are compatible with the Dynamount front sight and permit a standard upright alignment or 45-degree offset installation.
The AR-15 flash hider is available for AR rifles having a 1/2-28 thread per inch pattern and installs easily with a 7/8-inch wrench. The Nighthawk flash hider is Dynamount ready and comes with a cover sleeve and shrouded timing nut.