- Fits on any 1913 Picatinny railed handguard
- Ergonomically designed for use as a traditional vertical grip or use with the "Thumb Break Method"
- Aggressive texture for positive weapon control
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Polymer
- Weight: 2.76 oz.
- Finish: Black, Flat Dark Earth, Foliage Green, OD Green, or Stealth Grey
- Width: 1.21"
- Height: 3.3"
- Length: 1.6"
- Any firearms with Picatinny handguard
- 1x Magpul Rail Vertical Grip
- 1x Polymer Universal Mounting Rail (for Magpul MOE and ACR handguard)
- 1x Universal Mounting Rail Mounting Kit
- 2x Mounting Screws
The Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) Rail Vertical Grip (RVG) is the perfect vertical foregrip for improving the ergonomics of your AR-15, AR-10, or any long gun with a bottom rail on the front end.
The RVG attaches to any Picatinny rail with two Allen screws. A vertical foregrip alleviates the awkward wrist angles required for holding a handguard with no grip. It is also compatible with several off-hand grip styles including the hand stop and Magpul Dynamics' own "thumb break" method.
The textured pattern ensures that you get a solid grip every time with or without gloves. Since the RVG is manufactured from lightweight but sturdy polymer, you can rest assured that this foregrip will not weigh down the front end of your rifle.