- Drop-in pistol grip upgrade for AR15 / LR-308
- Front and rear straps can be switch out for a custom fit in your hand
- Both sides and the rear of the grip features a positive anti-slip texture
- Removable inner core holds a reusable 1/2 fl oz. gun oil bottle (oil not included)
- Waterproof storage for small items, such as, batteries, or spare bolt/firing pin
- Each kit includes 3 different size back-straps (S,M,L), 2 front-straps (A1 and A2 style), lubrication bottle core, and dual-drive mounting screw
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black, Flat Dark Earth, or OD Green
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
- Width: 1.22"
- Height: 4.08"
TYPE 1 Kit fits most AR15's as well as some 7.62x51 variants such as the CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, and SIG716
TYPE 2 Kit uses taller back-straps to fit certain 7.62x51 receivers such as the Armalite AR-10A/B, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, LMT .308 MWS, and S&W M&P10
- 1x Magpul MIAD Grip
- 3x Different Size Back Straps
- 2x Different Size Front Straps
- 1x Compartment Cap
- 1x Removable Lubrication Bottle
- 1x Pistol Grip Screw
The Magpul MOE grip was an instant fan favorite among shooters, and Magpul could have left well enough alone and claimed success. However, that's just not the way Magpul rolls, they always find a way to make good things better. They have done it again with their Magpul Mission Adaptable Grip.
Magpul Mission Adaptable Grip Lives Up To Its Name
Not all hands are the same, so why should all grips be the same? The Magpul MIAD Gen 1.1 Grip Kit features a variety of front and back straps that change the grips dimension for your particular sized hand. I know, your hand isn't going to change but the size of the grip may need to. If you operate in both hot and cold weather, then wearing gloves may just dictate the need for a smaller grip. With the Magpul Miad Gen 1.1 Grip Kit, now you have that option. Additionally, if you happen to live in California the Magpul MIAD Grip is one pistol grip that you can legally use. If you replace the back strap with a aftermarket "sharkfin", then according to California regulations it's legal. The Magpul MIAD Grip is an excellent choice for someone who isn't really into the rubber overcoated grips. This grip is a solid handful of Magpul quality.
Magpul MIAD Grip Is Easy To Install
Like all Magpul grips, the Magpul MIAD Grip takes no time at all to install. Its modular design provides the same solid feel as their one-piece polymer grips. However, if you look closely you can tell that the Magpul Mission Adaptable Grip is constructed of a heavier grade of polymer than its MOE cousin. The Magpul MIAD Grip attaches to the lower receiver with a sturdy dual-drive mounting screw. Inside of the grip is a compartment for storage cores designed to stow various objects including extra batteries, a spare bolt and firing pin, or a bottle of gun lubricant. The MIAD Grip Gen 1.1 is one AR-15 / AR-10 pistol grip that truly goes above and beyond its basic function
Adding the Magpul MIAD Pistol Grip can help you improve control while enhancing your comfort. Shop with Wing Tactical today and give yourself an edge!