- Fast transition between single-point and two-point operation
- Lightweight yet durable
- Symmetrical Paraclip™ shackles provides quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in each Paraclip for extra security
- Case hardened steel Paraclip levers for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Low-profile adjustment slider for adjust sling length with only one hand
- Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Material: Hardened steel, heavy-duty polymer, and nylon
- Weight: 7.95 oz.
- Width: 1.25"
- Max: ~72 inches
- Min: ~42 inches
- Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion.
For an upgraded sling system designed with comfort and functionality in mind, check out the Magpul MS3 Sling. Magpul began in 1999 with an initial goal of providing firearm users with a device to aid in magazine reloading while under stress. This innovative device later became the company’s name. Over the past 15 years, Magpul has continued to grow and thrive, producing quality products for firearm owners to this day.
Magpul MS3 Sling Give You Flexibility
The Magpul MS3 Sling Gen 2 was created to give firearm owners the ability to carry their long gun efficiently in various tactical environments. The MS3 Gen 2 can be adjusted to permit one point of attachment or two points of attachment for additional stability. Single-handed adjustment and quick-release, positive locking hardware offers you both flexibility and durability in a sling on which you can depend.
Infrared signature is one of the many revealing features about the human person that those in tactical situations seek to mitigate. The presence of an IR signature can make you an easy target for those who would like to remove you from the face of the earth. To combat IR signature, the webbing of the MS3 Gen 2 features near infrared (NIR) treatment.
The steel paraclip levers used on the MS3 Gen 2 feature a ferritic nitrocarburized finish to protect them from wear and corrosion. What’s preventing you from ordering yours today? Once you’ve tested the Magpul MS3 Gen 2 sling, you’ll wonder how you ever got along without it.