- 6-Slot Picatinny rail
- Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny dimension
- Features the RVL toolless attachment system for rapid attach and detach
- Ready for mounting lights, lasers, grips, bi-pods, or any Picatinny style accessories
- Integrated guard on both side of attachment buttons to prevent accidental release
- Compatible with all M-LOK handguard
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodize
- Length: 3.145"
- Weight: 1.16 oz.
- Any M-LOK system (Requires 2 full-length M-LOK slots for mounting)
- 1x Seekins Precision RVL-R6 Toolless Rail Section
If you're like most shooters half of the fun is the accessories that make the shoot better. Depending on the plan of the day, just which gadget you need will change. There's no way you can go around with everything clamped onto the rail of your AR. That is until now.
This Is M-LOK 2.
No doubt the M-LOK rail has revolutionized the AR-15 world. However, this secure mounting system does have one small drawback. You have to use tools to make it work. This drawback no longer exists when you use a Seekins Precision Rapid Variable Locking system. This revolutionary tool lets you fast track accessory changes. The Seekins Precision RVL-R6 rail section combines the secure M-LOK rail with the versatility of the tried and true Picatinny. The only tool you need is at the end of your hands, your fingers.
Change For The Better
Granted, there are new gimmicks to take your money dumped on the market all the time. Then, on occasion, you stumble on something that works. The Seekins Precision Rapid Variable Locking system is one of those that works. The Seekins Precision RVL-R6 rail section features six Picatinny rail slots to clamp anything that your heart desires securely. Underneath this new section of rail, is where the magic happens. At either end of the Seekins Precision RVL-R6 rail section, you find spring loaded M-LOK buttons. These buttons easily engage with just the press of your fingers. However, once you lock the rail section in place, it stays put until you decide to remove it. The Rapid Variable Locking system lets you mix and match bi-pods, forward grips, lasers, and BUIS literally in a flash.