MPN: 21-091-04179-006 / 21-091-04179-012 / 21-091-04179-011
- Included two different size buttpads for shooters comfort
- Solid fit on buffer tube
- Ambidextrous QD slot for two or one-point sling connection
- Round corner design keep the stock from snag on objects when shouldering the rifle
- Material: Polymer with Rubber Overmolding
- Finish: Black, Tornado Grey, and Mil-Spec+ Brown
- Length: 7"
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 1.75"
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Buttpad thickness:
- Convex Shape: 0.8"
- Concave Shape: 0.5"
- AR-15 and AR-10 with Mil-Spec buffer tube
- 1x Daniel Defense Stock
- 1x Thicker Convex Shape Buttpad (0.8")
- 1x Thinner Concave Shape Buttpad (0.5")
If you need a sturdy buttstock designed for comfort and ease of use, this Daniel Defense buttstock meets these specs to a “T.” Made from glass-infused polymers for strength, this stock will allow you to focus on accomplishing your mission rather than on your rifle.
Daniel Defense Buttstock Give You Comfortable and Repeatable Cheek Rest Every Time
This Daniel Defense buttstock is specially designed to fit Mil-Spec receiver extensions (buffer tube) and does not exhibit the extra play that’s common with so many other similar products. The tight fit of this stock eliminates the extra expense of a tensioning device or a friction lock. The stability of the device will enable you to achieve a firm and comfortable cheek weld, over and over again.
Daniel Defense Stock Can Be Custom Fit To Whatever Gear The Operator Must Wear
This Daniel Defense stock is customizable to each shooter’s unique needs and situation. There are two buttpad configurations included: concave and convex. The pads are designed to eliminate the chance of snags during operation of the firearm. The Daniel Defense stock can also be used without the buttpads to allow whatever you’re wearing at the time to conform naturally to the weapon. Limited rotation QD attachment points located on either side allow for ambidextrous sling attachment options, making it a good choice for righties, lefties and all those in between.