MPN: BCG-AR15 NiBX
- Nickle Boron coated bolt, gas key, and bolt carrier, heat treated & hardened
- Hardened and staked gas key
- Grade 8 hardened fasteners
- Type III sealing compound
- HPT/MPI bolt and extractor with Mil-Spec gas rings
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem / 300 Blackout
- Carrier: Mil-Spec 8620 tool steel
- Bolt: 158 Carpenter Steel
- Finish: Nickle Boron
- Weight: 11.15 oz.
- Profile: AR-15
- 1x Bolt Assembly
- 1x Extractor
- 1x Cam Pin
- 1x Electroless Nickel Plated Bolt Carrier
- 1x Carrier Key
- 1x Firing Pin
- 1x Firing Pin Retaining Pin
No matter what type of AR15 you are building, it will require a top-notch bolt carrier group (BCG) like this one from Phase 5 Tactical.
All components of this bolt carrier group are milled and polished in accordance with Phase 5 Tactical's stringent standards of quality. The parts then go through several hardening processes to make sure they are up to the job. The bolt carrier group is coated with Nickel Boron to provide further protection. This type of coating significantly outperforms other standard coating methods. The layer of nickel boron is much more uniform. It also forms an indestructible bond with the substrate metal.
Nickle Boron coating gives the carrier a natural degree of lubricity, allowing your weapon to function even when it is short on lubricant. In addition, it does not absorb fouling like other surfaces, so you'll be able to clean your BCG much quicker.
Installing this component on your AR15 will give you the advantage of the Phase 5 Tactical brand and the incredible benefits of electroless nickel plating!