- Nickel Boron finish inside and out
- M16 style carrier w/ properly staked gas key
- Compatible w/ both semi/full-auto configurations
- Contains V7 Improved Cam Pin and chrome finished firing pin
- MPI and HPT tested for quality
- Caliber: .223 Rem. / 5.56 NATO
- Weight: 11.60 oz.
- Finish: Nickel Boron
- Carrier: Case hardened 8620 Steel
- Gas Key: Tool Steel
- Extractor: Tool Steel
- Cam Pin: Steel
- Bolt: 9310 Steel
- Profile: Full-Auto
**A full-auto (A.K.A. M16) bolt carrier installed in a standard semi-auto AR-10 will not make the gun fire full-auto.
- 1x Nickel Boron Bolt Assembly
- 1x Nickel Boron Extractor
- 1x V7 Enhanced Cam Pin
- 1x Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier
- 1x Nickel Boron Carrier Gas Key
- 1x Chrome Finished Firing Pin
- 1x Firing Pin Retaining Pin
or to be prepared if your current BCG breaks or fails.
The Complete BCG You Need
Whether you want to upgrade your current bolt carrier group or you want to keep a high-quality spare in your arsenal supplies, this V7 BCG is the right choice.
The V Seven Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group is an M16 style carrier, compatible with semi and full auto configurations. It is a complete bolt assembly, including the bolt assembly, extractor, cam pin, bolt carrier, carrier gas key, finished firing pin, and firing retaining pin. This V7 Nickel Boron BCG arrives with the black o-ring installed to help you swap BCGs more efficiently.
Engineered For Ultimate Durability and Quality
V7 Weapon Systems knows that your bolt carrier group must be reliable, and they delivered this product. First, the carrier is made of 8620 case hardened alloy steel, the gas key and extractor are made of tool steel, and the cam pin and the bolt are 9310 steel. Then, the entire interior and exterior of the bolt carrier group are finished with nickel boron to maximize durability.
Further, V7 Weapon Systems subjects these BCGs to MPI/HPT testing to ensure quality.
They are so confident in the quality of their nickel boron bolt carrier group that they offer a lifetime warranty on the product.