- M4 feed ramps
- Full length top Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rail
- Laser engraved Seekins Precision logo
- Pre-installed forward assist and ejection port door cover
- Material: 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 11 oz.
- 1x Seekins Precision AR-15 Billet Upper Receiver
- 1x Ejection Port Door Assembly (installed)
- 1x Forward Assist Assembly (Installed)
Are you thinking about building your own AR-15? If so, consider the Billet Upper Receiver from Seekins Precision. Seekins is known for producing gun parts that stand the test of heavy use - this billet upper is no exception.
The AR15 is one of the most popular rifles in the U.S. today. While many choose to purchase factory built complete ARs, it’s really quite simple to build your own. As long as you follow the laws of your location, building your own AR15 is a pleasant and rewarding undertaking. You can choose from the many different customization options available with this type of rifle and create a rifle that is perfectly suited for your unique situation.
A rifle that’s made from faulty or cheap parts will come back to bite you hard if you ever need it in a tense situation. The upper receiver by SP is made equal to or above Mil-Spec standards for reliable performance over and over again. The full-length picatinny rail will mesh seamlessly with most aftermarket rail systems to provide the space you need for your optics and other accessories. The traditional design of this upper receiver allows you maximum building options when choosing the configuration of your custom-designed “black rifle”.