- Strobe mode
- Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Fast, safe, adjustable, secure side mounting
- 1.5 hours regulated run time
- Fit most M-series light bearing holsters
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rails
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off switch
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Beam Distance: 283 Meters
- Weight: 4.18 oz.
- Length: 3.06"
- Height: 1.26"
- Finish: Anodized
- Battery: Two 3 Volt CR123A Lithium
- Light Output: 1000 Lumens
- Light Source: LED
- Beretta: Cx4 Storm, Px4 Storm, Vertec
- CZ: P-01
- FN: 5.7
- Glock: Any Glock models with factory rails
- HK: USP, HK P2000, HK P30
- Kimber: Any 1911 with rail
- Ruger: KP345, SR-9
- Sig Sauer: GSR, 1911, all SIG P Series models
- Smith & Wesson: TSW with a rail, M&P Series semi-auto pistols
- Springfield Armory: Any 1911 with rail, XD/XDM (4 & 5-inch barrels)
- All 1913 Picatinny rails
- 1x TLR-1 HL LED Weapon Light
- 2x 3 Volt CR123A Lithium Batteries
- 1x Glock/Universal Rail Key
- 1x Picatinny Rail Key
- 1x Smith & Wesson TSW & 99 Rail Key
- 1x Beretta 90-Two Rail Key
The TLR-1 HL by Streamlight features the innovation and functionality for which Streamlight is known. This shockproof weapon light features a powerful LED light with a 15,000 candela beam of up to 1000 lumens. The LED light will last you for 50,000 hours of operation. The intense brightness of this light will effectively destroy the night vision of your attacker, giving you the chance to make the first move.
The rail grip clamp system of the Streamlight TLR-1 HL attaches swiftly to your handgun without the use of any tools. You are not required to place your hands in front of the muzzle to install or remove this strobe weapon light, making it very safe to use.
The switch for this strobe weapon light is ambidextrous, making it suitable for righties and lefties alike. The switch features &”momentary”, “steady on” and “off” settings. The strobe features is user-programmable and can be enabled and disabled at will. When enabled, the strobe is activated by two or more taps of the paddle switch.
This weapon light is operated by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries. These batteries can be stored for up to 10 years. The battery door is attached to the light by a tether, thereby eliminating the risk of loss of the door and making battery changing simple and easy.
The Streamlight TLR-1 HL is IPX7 waterproof to one meter for up to 30 minutes. A sturdy machined aluminum construction with a black anodized finish ensures that the weapon light is resistant to scratches and corrosion. This tactical light will operate in temperatures ranging from -40 degrees to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.