Faxon Firearms Flame Fluted Match Barrel for Glock 34
MPN: GB910N34LGQ-N / GB910N34LGQ-T
- Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability
- Best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy
- Muzzle device ready - 1/2-28 TPI (Threaded Models)
- Tighter tolerances - drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up
- Conventional rifling - fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11-degree target crown to ensure superior accuracy
- Button rifled and fully stress relieved
- The threaded model for Glock 34 comes with thread protector (0.21 oz.)
- Finish that matches your style - available in Black Nitride, Oil Rubbed Bronze PVD, or Titanium Nitride PVD
Note: Oil Rubbed Bronze is a cosmetic coating that wears quickly. This wear is purely cosmetic and will not affect function.
Note: When attaching accessories such as muzzle device and suppressor on a pistol barrel, a lighter recoil spring might be needed for reliable function.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Threaded: 5.81"
- Non-Threaded: 5.32"
- Profile: Flame Fluted
- Twist Rate: 1:10 Twist
- Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Bore Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Black Nitride, Oil Rubbed Bronze PVD, or Titanium Nitride PVD
- Threaded: 4.83 oz. (with thread protector)
- Non-Threaded: 4.45 oz.
- Glock 34
So, you want a premium quality barrel for your Glock 34? Whether you want a non-threaded or a Glock 34 threaded barrel the choice is obvious to the naked eye. Faxon Firearms produces the most eye-catching barrels on the market. Closer inspection shows that they’re not just a pretty face. The Faxon Firearms Flame Fluted Match Barrel for Glock 34 is the one you have to have.
Faxon Firearms Barrels: Excellence Start to Finish
Faxon Firearms designs and manufactures their barrels in house, controlling the entire process. From the 416-R Stainless Steel base material to the final touch of salt bath nitride, Faxon Glock 34 barrels are crafted for accuracy, durability and long service life. While Faxon barrels are “drop-in” compatible, they’re manufactured with tighter tolerances than OEM barrels and feature better lock-up and overall fitment than manufacturer originals too.
Faxon’s Glock 34 FLAME fluted barrels feature 9mm SAAMI chambers, 1:10 conventional button rifling that works flawlessly with cast bullets and an 11-degree target crown. Each one is full stress relieved and given a quality finish that’s not just beautiful, it’s durable as well. After all, you don’t just look at your favorite sidearm, you shoot it too.
Faxon Glock 34 barrels are available in a variety of finishes. Choose from non-threaded or Glock 34 threaded barrels, and pick the finish that suits your tastes. Faxon offers their distinctive Glock 34 FLAME fluted barrel in Black Nitride, Titanium Nitride and Oil Rubbed Bronze finishes. Whichever look you choose, you get a quality barrel with a laundry list of excellent features.