MPN: 15BW8M16LMQ-5R-NP3 / 15BW8R18LMQ-5R-NP3
- .223 Wylde chamber - safely fire either .223 Rem or 5.56 NATO ammo
- 5R button rifling for better accuracy
- Magnetic particle Inspection (MPI), air-gauge tested, and fully stress relieved
- All Faxon .223 Wylde match barrels are individually checked for headspace
- NP3 coated barrel extension
- Nitride treated inside and out
- 11-degree target crown to ensure superior accuracy
- QPQ Nitride corrosion resistant finish
- Caliber: .223 Rem / 5.56 NATO
- Chamber: .223 Wylde
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:8 Twist
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes (NP3 Nickel Teflon Coated)
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Bore Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Gas Placement:
- 16-Inch: Mid-Length
- 18-Inch: Rifle-Length
- 16-Inch: 1 lb. 10.4 oz.
- 18-Inch: 1 lb. 15.7 oz.
- AR-15 upper receivers
When you want a match grade .223 Wylde stainless barrel that’s second to none, there’s an obvious choice and Wing Tactical is proud to bring it to you. The Faxon firearms .223 Wylde FLAME fluted barrel looks like no other .223 match barrel on the market. The differences are more than skin deep. If you want an 18-inch .223 Wylde barrel or a 16-inch .223 Wylde stainless fluted barrel that’s like nothing you’ve ever seen before, this is the one you have to have.
Faxon Sets Your Expectations on Fire
There are a lot of preconceived notions about barrels, and Faxon wants you to forget them. Why? Because they do things so differently, it’s not even fair to compare them to the competition. Faxon manufactures all of their barrels in-house so that they know, from start to finish, everything that makes their .223 Wylde stainless fluted barrel is done the Faxon way.
Beauty and Performance
The unique look and amazing performance of Faxon’s FLAME Fluted .223 Wylde stainless barrel is born from the careful crafting of 416R stainless steel. You know the reputation for flexibility and accuracy of the .223 Wylde. Faxon pushes the performance envelope even further by adding revolutionary 5R rifling that cleans easily and improves bullet velocity because it doesn’t deform jacketed bullets as much as traditional rifling forms. The extension of Faxon’s barrel is NP3 coated with a nickel-Teflon coating that offers effective self-lubricity, resistance to corrosion and improves the fit between the receiver and extension.
Quality and Value
Whether you’re anticipating a call to duty or the next competition, Faxon offers value and performance that just doesn’t come packaged together often. Team those great qualities with the wicked good looks of these barrels and you know you have to have one.
Choose an 18-inch .223 Wylde barrel or the 16-inch version, either one will deliver the superior craftsmanship, top-notch performance and long service life that only a Faxon barrel can deliver.