- Broach cut 6-groove rifling allows for all ammo types to be used safely, including cast lead
- Drop-in match grade 9mm replacement barrel for the M&P Shield 9mm
- 100% Designed and manufactured in the USA with USA sourced certified steel
- Fluted barrel to reduce weight and help cool down quicker
- Special 11-degree recessed target crown (Competition Style)
- Fully supported chamber
- Advanced Broach Cut process
- Polished feed ramp
- 9mm 1/10 RH twist rifling
- Improved overall fit from OEM
- Finish that matches your style - available in Polished Stainless Steel finish, Titanium Nitride, and Black DLC
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Length: 3.12"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Diameter: 0.564"
- Outside Finish:
- Black DLC
- Stainless Steel
- Titanium Nitride (Gold)
- Weight: 2.72 oz.
- Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9 (Original, M2.0, & Plus)
**Not compatible with the Shield EZ Model
**If pistol has Loaded Chamber Indicator these barrels will fit but requires the removal or replacement of the LCI with an LCI "Delete" or blocker.
Smith & Wesson introduced their Shield pistol in 2012. Since then, this single stack 9mm or .40 caliber pistol has grown in popularity as a concealed carry handgun for civilians and a weapon for law enforcement and military who need more than their issue sidearm. The M&P Shield 9 barrel is at the core, a semi-automatic pistol, in a serious caliber, reduced to the smallest package possible. The Shield weighs 20 ounces, is less than an inch thick, and has a barrel just over 3 inches long.
M&P Shield Barrel Accuracy Enhancement
As fine as the Shield is as an everyday carry handgun, there is a degree of looseness in the factory M&P Shield 9mm barrel. This will inevitably have an effect on accuracy. To keep the Shield affordable, hand fitting of parts is simply impossible for a mass-produced handgun. True Precision offers this match grade M&P Shield 9 barrel that decreases the sloppy fit of the Shield’s barrel. Increasing the dimensions of the engagement surfaces of the barrel improves lock up. Enhanced accuracy, especially during rapid fire shooting, is why tighter lock up is important.
Reduced Carry Weight
The True Precision M&P Shield 9mm barrel is fluted. Fluting does not diminish the strength of the barrel but it does decrease weight. The Shield is one of the lightest 9 mm semi-autos on the market but if you carry, all day, every day, even a minor decrease in weight is something you will appreciate.
*Please note that the darkness of the coating is different from batch to batch, and might not look the same as pictures shown.