- Significantly reduces felt recoil and muzzle climb
- Works on Glock Gen 3 and Gen 4
- Can be installed and removed without using tools when using Killer Innovations Velocity Mod 2 barrel
- Functions with most grain ammo
- Superior bore alignment ensures the bullet is passing directly down the center of the comp with equal air gap around the bullet
- Caliber: 9mm
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Body: Anodized
- Locking Ring: Black Nitride
- Weight: 2.12 oz.
- Length: 1.45"
- Width: 1"
- Height: 1.39"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- Gen 3-4 Glock with 1/2"-28 TPI (G17, 17L, 19, 19X, 26, 34)
- 1x Killer Innovations Velocity Compensator Body
- 1x Locking Ring
- 2x Half Dog Set Screws (for use with Killer Innovation slotted barrels)
- 2x Pointed Set Screws (for dimpled barrels)
- 2x Cup Point Set Screws (for standard barrels)
- 1x Blue Thread Locker
Wouldn't it be nice if a company would make something completely new for once instead of just repackaging the same lame part with a new face? Well, finally someone has, the Killer Innovations Velocity Glock Compensator is an entirely new beast.
3 Plus 9 Equals 100%
This is the first Glock comp designed to be easily installed and removed without the need for tools. This happens when you mate the Killer Innovations Velocity Glock Compensator with their Velocity Mod 2 barrel. The Velocity Mod 2 barrel features grooves located at the three and nine o'clock position to locate this newly designed Glock 19 compensator. You simply depress the ample release button on the comp's side, loosen the locking ring by hand, and the Killer Innovations Glock comp slides off. Of course, this Glock 19 compensator does work on other Glock 9mm barrels, you just need tools to get it on or off.
To "Air" Is Human, To Hit Is Divine
The difference in the Killer Innovations Velocity Glock Compensator lies in the fact that it pushes flush with the barrel threads shoulder when mounted. All other styles before were timed short of this, leaving a little gap to the barrel and secured with set screws. That's not much, but it's not perfect. This is the first Glock 9mm compensator to deliver perfect bore alignment. That microscopic amount of extra air around your bullet that comes from not being perfect does make a difference. It makes a difference in performance, perfection, and to you.
*Due to the added weight to the barrel and recoil reduction, it might require using a lighter (than factory) spring rate recoil spring on some semi-auto pistols to ensure proper function.