- Dramatically reduces muzzle rise and felt recoil
- Allows quicker target re-acquisition
- Works with Sig P365 without modifications
- Secure design without the need of set screws
- Functions with most grain ammo
- Fits most open ended holsters
- Comes with installation tools
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Body: Bead Blasted and Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Stem: Electroless Nickel, Anodized Gold, or Anodized Black
- Weight: 1.24 oz.
- Length: 1.520"
- Width: 0.792"
- Height: 1.393"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- Sig Sauer P365
- 1x Tyrant Design Sig Sauer P365 T-Comp Body
- 1x T-Comp Stem
- 1x 16mm Installation Wrench
- 4x Rubber O-Rings for T-Comp Stem
- 3x Large Rubber O-Rings for Barrel
The Sig P365 is real competition in the world of micro-compact, concealed carry weapons. This little beast brings everything its competitors have to the table and more. After you have finished off a few mags, do you ever really enjoy the recoil? That P365 has a decent trigger, good sights, and a mouthful of ammo. But, its recoil is pretty snappy. The good thing is, now you can do something about that.
Going Against The Grain
At first, the idea of adding length to a micro carry piece is alien. However, a P365 compensator will fix this little problem. But, you don't want to slap on any old compensator. You want something made just for your Sig. The Sig Sauer P365 T-Comp is designed specifically to tame down your little P365. You get the reduction of felt recoil and muzzle rise you want, along with the quick, secure attachment and detachment you need.
There Is A Right Time For Everything.
I know, clamping on a P365 compensator will make concealed carry more challenging. So, I wouldn't do it. Just remember that most of the time you're shooting, that's not going to be the case. The hundreds of rounds sent downrange for practice is when you want to use a Sig Sauer P365 T-Comp. Something that's easy to use, that's when Tyrant Designs creativity shines. The Sig Sauer P365 T-Comp doesn't use set screws, thread locker, or does it have to be timed. You don't even have to break down your gun. This Tyrant Designs P365 compensator threads on the front of the muzzle literally in minutes. When it's conceal carry time, just put it away.