- This grip extension replaces the magazine base plate on the Springfield XDS 45ACP and XDS 9mm.
- Does not alter the capacity of the magazine.
- Adds approximately 5/8th inch additional gripping surface.
- Blend with the contours and texture of the handgun and have a factory appearance.
- Made from High Impact Polymer and withstand drop tests at temperatures from -20 F to 350 F.
- Provide control and comfort without sacrificing conceal ability.
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 0.25 oz.
- Height: 0.86"
- Width: 0.89"
- Length: 1.59"
- Springfield Armory XDS
Subcompact pistols like the Springfield Armory XDS are excellent choices for concealed carry, but the grip area leaves something to be desired, especially for those with large hands. Pearce Grip designed the XDS Magazine Grip Extension to give you more grip area without sacrificing concealability!
The grip extension simply replaces the floor plate of your XDS magazine. The contour helps you get a better grip on the gun, making it more comfortable and reducing the effects of recoil. You'll be able to keep a better hold on your pistol and get back on target quicker.
This grip extension is constructed from heat resistant and impact-resistant polymer, which also means that it weighs next to nothing. You no longer have to choose between concealability and a good grip; you can have them both with this inexpensive upgrade from Pearce Grip!