- Allows the operator to rest their middle finger flush across the grip
- Obtain the highest grip with an unobstructed undercut that allows natural finger placement
- Minimizing pistol shifting in-hand when reaching to eject magazines
- For right-handed shooters
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Weight: 0.25 oz.
- Sig Sauer® P320/P250® standard, X-Series® (including Legion®)
- Icarus Precision, Mirzon, and Wilson Combat® WCP320 grip modules in 9/40/357
*Not compatible with AXG, XTEN, .45 ACP, or Sub Compact modules with shorter mag catches.
*Holsters that cover the magazine release may require minor relief for use.
- 1x Align Tactical OFFSET Extended Magazine Release for Sig P320
The Sig P320 is an excellent all-purpose pistol that can be used for a wide range of applications. The pistol has excellent ergonomics. However, they can be improved by installing the Align Tactical OFFSET Extended Magazine Release.
This extended magazine release is designed to improve the ergonomics of your pistol. It allows shooters with large hands to quickly engage the magazine release without changing their grip and decreases the chances of accidentally pressing it while shooting.
The Align Tactical OFFSET Extended Magazine Release is also perfect for people who shoot with gloves. It makes it very easy for them to reload. This offset magazine release also allows you to get a high grip with an unobstructed undercut on the pistol, which helps with natural finger placement and allows you to control the pistol more effectively.