- Allows the operator to rest their middle finger flush across the grip
- Obtain the highest grip with an unobstructed undercut that allows natural finger placement
- Minimizing pistol shifting in-hand when reaching to eject magazines
- For right-handed shooters
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Weight: 0.14 oz.
- Sig Sauer® MICRO-COMPACT P365®, P365X®, and P365XL® Series
- Icarus Precision, Mischief Machine, and Wilson Combat® WCP365 grip modules in 9/.380
- Icarus Precision A.C.E. 365 XMACRO grip modules
*Not compatible with OEM P365-XMACRO® modules.
*Holsters that cover the magazine release may require minor relief for use.
- 1x Align Tactical OFFSET Extended Magazine Release for Sig P365
The Sig P365 is one of the best concealed carry pistols you can buy. It is a perfect self-defense pistol with a high capacity and excellent ergonomics. However, with a small frame, the pistol can be difficult for people with large hands to shoot.
Moreover, the smaller grip also increases the chance of accidentally hitting the magazine release, which can be devastating in a self-defense situation. Luckily, this problem can be easily fixed with the Align Tactical OFFSET Extended Magazine Release.
This extended magazine release is offset so that you don't have to shift your grip when pushing the magazine release. Moreover, it significantly decreases the chances of accidentally hitting the mag release and improves the overall ergonomics of your Sig P365.