- Surface area extended over the OEM size
- The slide catch can also function as a slide release
- Raised texture that greatly improves usability
- Perfect upgrade for conceal carry and competition
- Color available in Black, Blue, Grey, Red, and Gold
*No slide release function on empty magazines
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: PVD
- Weight: 0.11 oz.
- All post 2019 Sig Sauer P365 platform variants (May not be compatible 2019 and earlier FCU's)
- Works on new 365 Macro
- Uses existing OEM spring
- 1x Tyrant Designs Sig Sauer P365 Extended Slide Catch Lever
When it comes to concealed carry, only a few pistols can match the Sig P365. It was one of the first micro-9 concealed carry pistols on the market and is very popular among self-defense shooters.
The pistol has excellent ergonomics; however, because of its concealable design, the slide catch lever isn't the earliest to engage, especially if you are wearing gloves. This does result in a lower profile and eliminates the chances of snagging when you draw the pistol, but it also makes it difficult to operate the pistol at high speeds.
Tyrant Designs solves this problem by introducing the Sig Sauer P365 Extended Slide Catch Lever. This incredible slide catch, which also acts as a slide release, has an extended profile that makes it easier to engage. In addition, it has a larger surface area with raised texturing, which significantly improves the usability of your pistol.
The Tyrant Designs Sig Sauer P365 Extended Slide Catch Lever is made from stainless steel and comes in a PVD finish. You can get it in multiple colors, like black, blue, grey, red, and gold, which allows you to enhance the aesthetics of your pistol as well.