MPN: TD-SIGHT-GFS-SUPR / TD-SIGHT-G48-SUPR
- Suppressor height allows you to clear your suppressor OR to co-witness with any popular red-dot
- Unique "V" signature sight picture allows you to acquire targets faster and easier
- Serration breaks up glare in any lighting situation
- Made from durable 7075 aluminum
- Smooth front sights are made with an ideal profile to reduce holster damage
- Rear sight is carefully designed allure to naturally draw the eye forward
- Snag-free rounded chamfer design for comfortable carry
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Front Sight: 0.06 oz.
- Rear Sight: 0.11 oz.
- Front Sight: 0.391"
- Rear Sight: 0.475"
- Front Sight: 0.392"
- Rear Sight (G17/19 Models): 0.748"
- Rear Sight (G42/43 Models): 0.659"
- 1x Front Sight
- 1x Front Sight Screw
- 1x Rear Sight
- Glock Models: 17 /17L /19 /22 /23 /24 /25 /26 /27 /28 /31/ 32 /33 /34 /35 /37 /38 /39S /45 /48
- Glock Models: 42 / 43 / 43X / 48
Glocks are great pistols that are super reliable and effective in the field. However, many users don't like standard Glock sights. Luckily, several aftermarket options are way better.
Works With Suppressors And Red Dot Sights
The Tyrant Designs Suppressor Height / Co-Witness Sights for Glock pistols are incredible. This set of sights has an elevated design to work better with suppressors and allow you to co-witness your iron sights through a micro red dot. Normal height iron sights can get obstructed when you install a suppressor, and if your red dot sight runs out of battery, you can't continue to use them. Therefore, elevated co-witness sights make your pistol a lot more versatile.
Acquire Targets Faster And Easier
The rear sight gives you a unique "V" signature sight picture, which allows you to acquire targets more quickly. It also has serrations on the back, which break up glare from bright lights, and naturally draw your sight towards the front sight for easier target acquisition.
These Tyrant Designs Suppressor Height / Co-Witness Sights are made from 7075 aluminum and are designed not to snag on your holster or anything else on the draw. Overall, these iron sights are an excellent option for any Glock pistol.
This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wing Tactical, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.