MPN: 25222 / 25226 / 26222 / 26226
- Drop-in replacement of OME trigger on factory Glock pistols
- NP3 plated trigger bar - corrosion resistant, high lubricity and low friction co-efficient
- Flat face trigger allows a uniquely self-correcting, straight rearward press
- Reduces trigger pre-travel
- Does not reduce trigger pull weight and maintain all safety features
- Smother trigger pull with a clean, crisp break
- Fits Gen1 to Gen4 Glocks
*This trigger kit comes with a Gen3 trigger bar which is completely functional and safe in Gen1, 2, and 4 Glocks.
- Trigger: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Trigger Bar: Steel
- Trigger Shoe: Cerakote'd Armor Black
- Trigger Safety: Type III hard coat anodized
- Trigger Bar: NP3 Plated
- 9mm/.40 S&W/.357 Models: G17 / G19 / G22 / G23 / G26 / G27 / G31 / G32 / G33 / G34 / G35
- 45 ACP/10mm Models: G20 / G21 / G29 / G30 / G40 / G41
*This trigger kit will only fit Gen 1 to Gen 4 Glocks, it will NOT fit Gen 5 Glocks and G36.
*Will NOT fit G42 and G43.
For G42 model, please Click Here.
For G43 model, pleas Click Here.
- 1x Overwatch Precision DAT Trigger
- 1x Trigger Bar (installed)
There are a lot of replacement parts for Glock on the small arms market, but they’re not by any means the same. If you want a quality drop-in replacement Glock 17 trigger or a trigger kit for other Glock models that’s made to be almost indestructible, the Overwatch DAT Trigger is the one for you.
The Overwatch Precision DAT Trigger is a Glock flat trigger designed to last no matter what you ask of it. The DAT is an enhanced Glock trigger and bar kit makes OEM Glock parts shake in their figurative shoes. The Shoe of the DAT Trigger is precision machined from 7075 T6 Aluminum and given a Black Armor Cerakote finish. The Overwatch DAT safety tab is given a Type III anodized hardcoat. The trigger and tab are hooked to a Gen 3 OEM trigger bar that’s been NP3 plated. Even the coiled spring pins are made of quality 316 stainless. This Glock Flat Trigger setup is pretty much invulnerable to corrosion and operates smoothly without any grit or grating.
How the DAT Glock Trigger Operates Differently
Not only does the DAT trigger work smooth as silk, it makes a number of other improvements over OEM trigger performance. Pretravel is shortened and the trigger comes to a crisp break. That’s right, no more mushy feel. The wide flat surface of the DAT Shoe creates a pull that’s as straight as it gets. Those improvements make the Overwatch an awesome upgrade, but there is one other feature that can be considered a boon to many shooters. This distance required for a solid trigger reach is reduced by a quarter of an inch with the installation of a DAT assembly. That makes this a welcome upgrade for operators with smaller hands.
This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Wing Tactical, LLC nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.