Magpul Hunter X-22 Ruger 10/22 Stock [Multi-Color]
- Adjustable length of pull (LOP) from 12.5-inch to 14.5-inch with four 0.5-inch spacers
- 60 degree grip angle provide improved ergonomics
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels and aftermarket barrels up to 0.92-inch
- Three M-LOK slots on 3, 6, and 9 o'clock position for accessories and sling.
- Accepts all factory Ruger 10/22 magazines
- Drop-in design, fits all factory Ruger 10/22 receivers
- Push-button QD socket in the rear for QD Sling
- 1-1/4" Footman's Loop on both sides of the buttstock
- Two dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8" long dome stud)
- No gunsmith require
- Material: Reinforced polymer
- Weight: 2.474 lb. (with 2 spacers)
- Length: ~29.4" to ~31.35"
- Width: 1.9"
The Magpul Hunter X-22 stock is specifically designed to be ergonomic, providing ease of use and operation for the shooter. When precision shooting or hunting is your goal, one of the most important methods you can use to improve your accuracy is to ensure that the rifle has the right length of pull for you. The Magpul X-22 Ruger 10/22 stock features an adjustable length of pull and comb height to enable you to find your perfect fit. No more frustration with a gun that thwarts your every effort to hold it properly.
If you want to outfit your Ruger 10/22 stock with a sling, that’s not a problem. Multiple sling mounting options enable you to select the best option for your build and the conditions in which you intend to use your rifle.
The Magpul Hunter X-22 stock is equipped with M-LOK slots on the forend to allow plenty of room for any accessories you wish to install. The Magpul X-22 will fit a standard Ruger 10/22 pattern rifle with no gun-smithing or special tools. The reversible barrel tray ensures that the Magpul X-22 will fit both factory barrels and aftermarket barrels up to 0.920 inches.
The Magpul Hunter X-22 Ruger 10/22 Stock comes in: Black and Flat Dark Earth.
About Ruger 10/22:
Ruger is the shortened version of Sturm, Ruger & Co. The company began following the success of the Ruger Standard, a small pistol combining elements from the German 9mm Luger and the American Cold Woodsman. The Ruger brand continues to be one of the highest quality brands among gun owners to this day.
In 1964, Ruger created the 10/22, and it was one of the first modern rifles chambered in .22 LR. Ever since its creation, the Ruger 10/22 has been the most popular .22 LR rifle in America.