Tactical Solutions Ruger 10/22 SB-X Barrel
- 6061 T-6 aluminum suppressor shroud and barrel allows you to attach a suppressor without increasing overall length.
- Designed to fit all Ruger 10/22 receivers without gunsmithing.
- ½”-28 TPI threaded barrel to fit most rimfire suppressors.
- All of the benefits of an SBR Barrel without any paperwork
*The Tactical Solutions Ruger 10/22 SB-X Barrel comes with dummy suppressor
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Material: 6061 T-6 aluminum
- Weight: 13.5 oz.
- Actual Barrel Length: 12.25"
- Overall Length: 16.5"
- Inside Diameter: 1.1"
- Threads: 1/2"-28
- Twist Rate: 1:16"
- Finish: Matte Black
The SB-X Barrel from Tactical Solutions is ideal for Ruger 10/22 owners who want to attach a suppressor while maintaining a short barrel length. This barrel is 12.25 inches, but the permanently attached shroud at the end brings it up to the legal minimum length.
A suppressor can be inserted into the shroud and screwed into the pre-threaded barrel! This barrel effectively turns your 10/22 into a short-barreled rifle without the high cost and inconvenient paperwork. Plus, it's a top quality Ruger 10/22 threaded barrel; it is machined from billets of 6061-T6 aluminum and given a chrome-moly lining. Don't let your suppressor make your Ruger 10/22 long and unwieldy; keep it short with the Tactical Solutions SB-X Barrel!