Tactical Solutions Ruger 10/22 Threaded & Fluted Barrel
- All most 50% lighter than factory barrel.
- Designed to fit all Ruger 10/22 and aftermarket 10/22 style receivers without costly gunsmithing.
- Precision machined from 6060 T-6 billet aluminum to a 0.920” bull barrel diameter.
- 1 in 16” twist 4140 button rifled steel liner with 11° target crown for optimum accuracy
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Material: 6060-T6 billet aluminum
- Weight: 14.25 oz.
- Length: 16.5"
- Outside diameter: .920"
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"x28
- Twist Rate: 1:16"
The Ruger 10/22 is one of the best .22 LR semi-auto rifles of all time, but the inexpensive barrel on factory models is a bit heavier than necessary. Take some weight off of your Ruger 10/22 rifle with the Threaded Barrel from Tactical Solutions.
This barrel is painstakingly machined from billets of aircraft aluminum to minimize weight while maximizing strength. Tactical Solutions has also given it a chrome-moly lining to protect the bore. The large shank allows you to fit this barrel onto a variety of receivers. Best of all, threads on the end of the barrel enable you to install a suppressor or a muzzle device with ease. Your Ruger 10/22 will lose weight and gain versatility with this upgrade installed!
*Not available in all states. Check local laws for legalities.